Update by user Jul 09, 2013

This was supposed to be filed for Gladhill Furniture, don't know how to redirect.

Update by user Jun 09, 2013

Gladhill Furniture of Middletown. Not Gladstone Morgan

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2013

Mid January my husband and I ordered a bedroom suite from Gladhill Furniture, it was finally delivered on May 30th.As soon as the first piece was uncovered I told the delivered people to put it right back on the truck, however after considering that my husband was not home I allowed the rest to be unloaded so he could have time to see it.

Each piece of furniture has a blotchy, uneven finish. The owner of Gladhill came out to see it and said he would do nothing to help us and "Mr. Gladhill" said that was normal and he would let his lawyer handle it! We are stuck with a VERY EXPENSIVE bedroom suite that is so defective!

I am just shocked that they have no customer satisfaction policy!

My husbands solution would be to just set it on fire...lol.

Had an Experience with Gladstone Morgan?

Comments

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more